Horseshoe Bend Special Road District #1
134 Verbena Road
Lake Ozark MO 65049
7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday
Horseshoe Bend Special Road District #1 of Camden County, Missouri is accepting sealed bids for the following used equipment: 1998 ODB Debris Collector (Leaf Vac).
Complete specifications may be obtained from the Road District’s office at 134 Verbena Road, Lake Ozark, MO 65049 or by phone at 573-365-2832 or 573-280-6238. Bids may be mailed, hand, or electronically delivered to the District’s office prior to 9:30 a.m. Thursday, March 14, 2019. Bids will be awarded 10:00 a.m. Thursday, March 14, 2019. The District reserves the right to reject any and all bids or parts thereof, and to waive any irregularities of any bid. The District also reserves the right to award bids contingent upon pick-up date as well as price.
1998 ODB SCL-801TM25 DEBRIS COLLECTOR (LEAF VAC)
- SERIAL: 9982509
- DIESEL ENGINE MODEL: BSD444 FORD
- SELF DUMPING UNDERBODY HOIST
- 25 YARD CONTAINMENT BOX
- 32” DIAMETER SUCTION IMPELLER
- 16” DIAMETER RUBBER SUCTION HOSE WITH STEEL NOZZLE
- HYDRAULIC RAISE/LOWER HOSE BOOM
- HAND CLUTCH ASSEMBLY FOR IMPELLER ENGAGEMENT
- NET WEIGHT – 9,500 LBS.
- GROSS WEIGHT – 27,000 LBS.
- TRIPLE AXLE – DEXTER – 9K RATING EACH
- ELECTRIC BRAKES WITH BREAK AWAY ACTUATOR
- HD HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE PINTLE EYE
- MANUAL PARKING JACK
- SOME OF THE TIRES ARE CLOSE TO NEEDING REPLACED, AND THE HOUSING AROUND THE IMPELLER FAN HAS BEEN PATCHED NUMEROUS TIMES. REASON FOR SELLING IS BECAUSE WE PURCHASED A NEW ONE. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU COME INSPECT BEFORE BIDDING.